1. BINDING EFFECT.
You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
Tridosha Wellness Products, LLC,
407 Orange Street
Oakland, CA 94610
COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.2. WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
(a) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
(b) COOKIES. From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our Web site. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our Web site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1. WHAT DOES COMPANY DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
(a) PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. We will use your information as a greater collection of data related to the site in traffic discussions in articles posted on the blog. No individual users visit, whether you or another visitor, are discussed. The aggregate data is used for education purposes only and no reader of the article will be able to identify you.
(b) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
(d) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
(e) SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Web site. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
(f) ACCESS TO INFORMATION. Unfortunately, we do not maintain any procedures for you to review or request changes to the information that we collect about you, except that you may request that we remove all information about you from our database by contacting us in accordance with Section 6.1 below.
The Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
5. WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL
5.1. PUBLIC COMMENTS
The Site may include interactive sections such as commenting areas where visitors to the site can post comments. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
5.2. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we have no control over the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel contact us at the following:
Tridosha Wellness Products, LLC,
407 Orange Street
Oakland, CA 94610
6.2. UPDATES AND CHANGES
We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.
Please read our affiliate terms and conditions carefully before you join our program or begin marketing our program. These terms and conditions are written in plain language intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by affiliates. Each Affiliate is responsible for assuring that its employees, agents and contractors comply with these terms and conditions. In being a part of our Affiliate program, you’re agreeing that you comply with the FTC Disclosure. Thank you.
ENROLLMENT After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you if you have been accepted as an affiliate. Please include every url that you will use will use to promote our products and services.
WEBSITE RESTRICTIONS Your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on anyone’sintellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights, including our’s.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory or obscene.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and will abide by the following:
- You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- You may not use redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain.
If it is determined you have engaged in any of the above described conduct, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
COUPON GUIDELINES If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
- You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program or network or that are displayed on our website(s).
- Posting any information about how to work around the requirements of a coupon/promotion (i.e. first time customers) will result in removal from the program.
- Coupons must be displayed in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date and code.
- You may NOT use any technology that covers up the coupon code and generates the affiliate click by revealing the code(s).
- You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
- You may NOT give the appearance that any ongoing offer requires clicking from your website in order to redeem.
- On click through, you must link directly to our website. Framing of our website is strictly prohibited.
- Cookie Stuffing/Forced Clicks: You must not mislead customers into clicking on an offer or coupon that does not exist or practice similarly deceptive tactics that are generally known as “cookie stuffing or forced clicks.” These include, but are not limited to using knowingly expired offers or presenting offers that do not exist or are not affiliate offers, making claims that a user must click on a link first to activate or receive an offer, resenting a button that claims to show all offers that sets the affiliate cookie in the background or using technology that generates a click or sets the cookie from the action of copying a coupon code or though a pop under.
Additionally, if your website ranks on the first page of Google for terms related to our website or company name(s) combined with the words coupon, coupons, coupon code, promo code, etc. and/or your conversion rate exceeds 25%, you may be offered a lower commission than our standard rate to offset the reduced profitability of orders.
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Tridosha Wellness Products LLC or any of its brands.
- E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
- You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you’re welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example: You may post, “Join my friend @manukalia for a webinar on Knee Injuries today [affiliate link].”
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on TridoshaWellness’s or ManuKalia’s Facebook, Twitter, etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from running Facebook ads with TridoshaWellness’s trademarked company names.
OPERATIONS OUTSIDE UNITED STATES If you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in other countries, you will follow the laws of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union’s Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive if you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in one or more of the European Union countries.
FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS You shall include a disclosure statement within any and all pages, blog/posts, or social media posts where affiliate links for our affiliate program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. If you received the product for free from us or from the affiliate management team for review, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure. We reserve the right to audit affiliate sites without notice for disclosure compliance and to remove an affiliate from the Program if we determine you are not in compliance.
- Disclosures must be made at each instance of a sponsored link. A single statement on the site, or a separate page with your general disclosure statement is not sufficient.
- Disclosures should be placed above the fold; scrolling should not be necessary to find the disclosure. (e.g. disclosure should be visible before the jump).
- Pop-up, hover state and button disclosures are prohibited.
- Disclosure policy applies to all social media, even when space is restricted (e.g., tweets)
For more information about FTC disclosure requirements, please review the FTC’s “Dot Com Disclosures” Guidelines at: http://www.ftc.gov/os/2013/03/130312dotcomdisclosures.pdf; and the FTC’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising at: http://www.ftc.gov/sites/default/files/attachments/press-releases/ftc-publishes-final-guides-governing-endorsements-testimonials/091005revisedendorsementguides.pdf; and further explained at: http://business.ftc.gov/advertising-and-marketing/endorsements
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy.
- You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
- You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above apply, we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0% or suspend you from the program for the period or orders in question. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our program rules.
If you commence any litigation against us or if we commence litigation because of your failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions discussed above after we have instructed you to cease doing so, and we prevail, you shall be responsible for the attorney fees incurred by us.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Persons with known medical conditions should consult with their physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of Manu Kalia, unless otherwise noted. Information on this web site is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of us and others; we encourage you to make your health care decisions in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Tridosha Wellness Products, LLC and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Tridosha Wellness Products, LLC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Tridosha Wellness Products, LLC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The information provided on this site is based upon Ayurvedic principles practiced for years and reference books of Ayurveda. It should not be taken or constructed as medical diagnosis or treatment. Always consult a qualified physician for any medical condition. Manu Kalia or Tridosha Wellness Products should not be held responsible in any way for aftermath encountered by the advice, the use of the products, substances and procedures mentioned in information presented on this web site/Blog. Nothing whatsoever here is intended to diagnose, prescribe, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Viewing this page may signals that you are in agreement to all of the aforesaid. Manu Kalia will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site/Blog.
I am disclosing that I’ve included certain products and links to those products on this site that I will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make. My goal with the blog is to help educate you on natural health and fitness solutions, but please understand I am doing this as a for-profit business.
You should assume that any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links that I will receive compensation from just to be safe. Having said that, there are millions of products and services on the web that relate to health and fitness. I only promote those products or services that I have investigated and truly feel deliver value to you.
Please note that I have not been given any free products, services or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact me by using the contact page.
No part of this website and it’s content may be reproduced or transmitted in any means without written permission from the website owner.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 provides recourse for owners of copyright material who believe their property has been illegally reproduced and they provide recourse for such matters. Under this act if material is used against the will of the webmaster he or she may contact the ISP of the website where the infringement has taken place and require them to block that site. A formal complaint must be filed in accordance to the DMCA. If the action taken by the webmaster or ISP against the accused party is counter notified then the ISP ban may be lifted is appropriate.